picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Tawaran & Berita

Letskinbeaute user profile picture

Letskinbeaute

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot497 Dilihat

MVP REWARDS

Hi everyone. This afternoon i checked my email and found a notification from picky that i got the mvp reward from the comeitto. And i want to ask about mvp rewards because it's my first time getting them. Is there no need to reply to this email to provide address data such as confirmation? Or wait for the brand concerned to contact first? Thank you before πŸ’šπŸ’š^^
carousel
Rice Cleansing Balm

Comeitto
Rice Cleansing Balm

star rating

(2)

favorite

upvote

comment

32 Komentar

asyanie user profile picture

asyanie

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

wow, I don't even get lucky enough to be one of the MVP from my first day at here πŸ˜‚ Anyway congratulations, enjoy your rewards πŸ™ŒπŸ½βœ¨
upvote

comment

Letskinbeaute

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

This is also my first time getting mvp rewards so i asked how the step by step was in receiving the prize because i was afraid it would not be confirmed or make a wrong step πŸ₯Ί. Anyway thank you for your response, hope that you can get mvp rewards too someday sist πŸ™ŒπŸ€—πŸ’š
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Kering/Sensitif

congratulations πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ you just have to wait. At that time I was selected as the MVP reviewer for rovectin. the brand didn't send me an email asking for the address, I think the brand still has the addresses of the winners. a week after picky sent me an email, the product gift arrived.
upvote

comment

Letskinbeaute

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Congratulations too for you ka 😍😍πŸ₯³ And thank you for your response ka πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ, your response is very helpful for me, because this is also my first time getting mvp rewards so i asked how the step by step was in receiving the prize because i was afraid it would not be confirmed or make a wrong step πŸ₯Ί. Before the brand sends their product, do they notify the receipt number via sms or email?
upvote

comment

ibolyaa user profile picture

ibolyaa

Kering/Sensitif

congrats πŸ₯³πŸ‘
upvote

comment

Letskinbeaute

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

thank you sist πŸ˜†πŸ˜˜
upvote

comment

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Berminyak/Sensitif

Congratulations!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
upvote

comment

Letskinbeaute

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Thank you πŸ˜†πŸ’›
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!