picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Tawaran & Berita

sskincarediaryy user profile picture

sskincarediaryy

Kering/Sensitif

dot372 Dilihat

Skin1004 x 9.9 Shopee Sale

Hi! If you are planning to buy any set or product from Skin1004, now is the time to do it (specially if you need it) I made two separate orders to maximize the vouchers. I must say, the discount that I got was superb! Also, watch out for their flash sale! I bought the 55ml ampoule for only PhP 545 ($10.88) instead of its regular PhP 992 ($19.80) price In total, I paid only PhP 2605 ($51.98) instead of PhP 7687 ($153.39) I saved Php 5082 ($101.41)
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

31 Komentar

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Berminyak/Sensitif

Yup... I already purchase hyalu-cica toner as I'm running out of toner. I'm so excited to try it as it's my first buy Skin1004 brand.
upvote

comment

sskincarediaryy

Kering/Sensitif

Same here! Iโ€™m really excited because I heard a lot of good reviews regarding it, and my skin badly needed centella asiatica now.
upvote

comment

Unnily user profile picture

Unnily

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

great deal
upvote

comment

sskincarediaryy

Kering/Sensitif

Yes, it really is ๐Ÿ’–
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Please I've just been in and out of the Shopee app ๐Ÿคฃ Need to uninstall it one of these days lol ๐Ÿ’ธ I'm on a strict skincare no-buy so I justified this by buying other random stuff ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

They really do have good deals all the time! I bought so much skincare last year because of Shopee's monthly sales, supposedly 'stocking up' and now here I am with a bunch of products waiting to be opened ๐Ÿฅฒ...and I still want more ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
upvote

comment

shiejj user profile picture

shiejj

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

yaaaas to 9.9 budol ๐Ÿ˜ญ
upvote

comment

sskincarediaryy

Kering/Sensitif

ya know it ๐Ÿคฃ
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!