picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Info Produk

Y

YukiChong

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot121 Dilihat

Women use Men products?

I wonder if we can use male face cleanser and other facial products. Before this, I'm just on my own and using female categories of beauty and facial products. Till one day, I'm excited on a male face cleanser 3 in 1 with scrub and mask together. The feeling was so great and it's an amazing feeling. Hahahahahaa.... Maybe I'm too much but I love the cool feeling, it's like putting toothpaste or wasabi on my face. My boy told me it's normal for men cleanser to have such feeling, don't too excited. Well, doesn't any female cleanser have the same feel as the male? Can I continue using?
carousel
upvote

comment

17 Komentar

Picky50975 user profile picture

Picky50975

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

the man/female products in skincare is just marketing. and the only difference most of the times is the fragrance
upvote

comment

Amandaareviews user profile picture

Amandaareviews

Kering/Sensitif

I agree , I feel it's just a marketing thing. skin is skin no matter what yanno? I feel the ingredients do the same thing it's just labeled for men or women which is the difference
upvote

comment

Littledarling27 user profile picture

Littledarling27

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I have tried some cleansers and exfoliators for men and yes, the leave a cool sensation that is so refreshing LOL ๐Ÿ˜†
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Yes there is no problem. If you wanted โ€œfemaleโ€ skin care just look for mint, menthol or tea tree in its ingredients.
upvote

comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

itโ€™s just a marketing ploy. itโ€™s not really men and womenโ€™s skincare products. Men would probably stray away from fragrances but even then itโ€™s not a his and hers thing.
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!