Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opini

chelsiapatel user profile picture
picky squad user badge

chelsiapatel

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

dot51 Dilihat

Instagram Reel Ideas

So I’m fairly new to the skincare Instagram world and I’m still trying to figure out what kind of posts I want to be making I’m just curious if anyone happens to use Instagram reels for more than just unboxing new products and if so what for Anyways ya I’m just looking for more inspiration I guess you could say. If anyone is curious as to what my feed looks like now my @ is chelsiskincare so feel free to check it out and if you wanna follow each other on Instagram give me a follow because people supporting people am I right :)
upvote

comment

1 Komentar

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Kering/Sensitif

So I'm definitely not an skin influencer or something but what I personally like to see on reels are like you said unboxing or small informations about various topics. (Like on tiktok) or like good products from your local drugstore are always good :))
upvote

comment

chelsiapatel user profile picture
picky squad user badge

chelsiapatel

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I feel that! I’m so new to this and I’m learning and I’m not really looking to be an influencer either it’s more just for myself and to learn and see how I’ve grown over time. but that’s smart I never thought of comparing good to bad products! ty for sharing I’ll definitely have to come up with a list to do this in time
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!