picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Masalah Kulit

mersiskalie user profile picture

mersiskalie

Berminyak/Sensitif

dot2,454 Dilihat

Whiteheads😮‍💨 Purging or Breakouts?

Hi y’all💖 So, lately i tried new serum. “La Roche Posay Effaclar Serum Ultra Concentrate”. This serum is contains Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, And LHA. Been a week use it & idk why suddenly my skin got so many whiteheads, Is it breakouts or just purging?🥺😢 cz I've never experienced this before🤦🏻‍♀️ should i continue to use it? and last qns: anyone has tip to get rid these whiteheads?😭 Thanks before💖
carousel
carousel
Effaclar Serum Ultra Concentrate

La Roche-Posay
Effaclar Serum Ultra Concentrate

star rating

(67)

favorite

upvote

comment

41 Komentar

triedbutnotested user profile picture

triedbutnotested

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Since this has both AHA + BHA that too strong ones would recommend not to use daily minimize to once a week and then slowly 2-3x week . Also as of now just stop using the product completely and just stick to the basics i.e. - Cleanser ( like CeraVe SA ) followed by moisturizer ( based on skin type - if oily go with gel based like Neutrogena hydro boost and if dry skin then again CeraVe pm moisturizer) and sunscreen in the AM ( whichever one is your favorite & your skin likes ) . Give your skin a break just stick to basics and see if it helps . If it still doesn't gets better give dermatologist a visit . Hope this helps Good luck 👍
upvote

comment

mersiskalie

Berminyak/Sensitif

thankyou so much for telling me this💖 so helpful💖💖💖
upvote

comment

prettywither user profile picture

prettywither

Berminyak/Sensitif

omg :(( so sorry for that. but i think you should make your routine simplier and stop using this until your skin is better
upvote

comment

mersiskalie

Berminyak/Sensitif

yeahhh :(( Thankyou btw💗💗💗
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️ event

Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 20th

picky coins0
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!