picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Tawaran & Berita

Doncaster user profile picture

Doncaster

Berminyak/Sensitif

dot111 Dilihat

Picky October Treats Part II

Hey Picky-ians. Are you excited for the Picky October Treats Part 2? I'm really excited to know all the surprises that Picky has to offer. The first giveaway has been revealed which is Be The Skin. Have you apply for it? I hope they will be a Picky Box in this giveaway.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป What brands or surprises that you expecting from this treats? Tell me in the comments. ๐Ÿ˜‰
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

9 Komentar

Gigeo user profile picture

Gigeo

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Hi Doncaster! i also looking forward for this Picky October Treats Part 2! I am so in love with Be The Skin! i apply it already!
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Berminyak/Sensitif

Yay.. Hopefully you'll get chosen for it. Good luck๐Ÿ€
upvote

comment

tayyble user profile picture

tayyble

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Hi! Already applied and hopefully I have the luck ๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸคžThe first and last giveaway that I won was Ruruberry and ever since that, I had no luck in everything that I applied for ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm expecting for Iunik and Beauty of Joseon giveaway since I really love their serums. Need to explore more of their products ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Berminyak/Sensitif

Keep on joining every GA. Sure your luck will come.. Wow.. Great choice of brands. I also want that brands to be featured again for Picky GA.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Berminyak/Sensitif

yes super excited! hoping to win
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Berminyak/Sensitif

Good luck๐Ÿ€
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

that Be The Skin giveaway looks super nice! i did not apply as my skin doesn't need it. so for the next giveaways i would like to see: โœจBarr Cosmetics (particularly the panthenol soothing gel cream) โœจKeenoniks, this brand is still relatively unknown but it looks SO interesting! I would like to see the cream or the toner pads in a giveaway ๐Ÿ˜ โœจ...aaaaand another beauty box??๐Ÿ‘€ or a brand box like the Isnree?๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Doncaster

Berminyak/Sensitif

Wow.. Barr Cosmetics.. Interesting ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I've got their curated sensitive box just for me and I just can't wait to try it.. I haven't heard about Keenoniks brand before. I hope they will do collab with Picky soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!