picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Bantuan Rutin

kaysvanity.xo user profile picture

kaysvanity.xo

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot431 Dilihat

📣ORDER DELIVERED BUT NOT RECEIVED📣

Has anyone had an issue with winning a Picky Giveaway and the package being delivered but not received? Or even just in general a package delivered but not received? How do they fix it or move forward? Like USPS or maybe even Picky? Seeing as though it was more than likely USPS's fault. Even if you had this problem and it was NOT USPS what do they typically do to fix this? This is the first time I have had this happen and I have received many packages at this address for the past 24 months and have also won quite a few giveaways. I am so disappointed and looking for someone else who has experienced this and what came from reporting the problem?
upvote

comment

13 Komentar

watermelons user profile picture

watermelons

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I had the same problem and they had to send package again, we couldn’t reach delivery company support so it was the only available option.
upvote

comment

kaysvanity.xo

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

ah how dreadful that they didn't answer but glad you had it resolved. some hope 💕 lol!
upvote

comment

Sharonspendstoomuch user profile picture
super picky user badge

Sharonspendstoomuch

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I had this happen last week. The package arrived at the local Post Office but delivery confirmation showed it had arrived at my house. I received the package 2 days later. Apparently the Postal Worker mis-scanned it as delivered rather than received. I’d wait a few days and then you can have them do a search by filling out a form online
upvote

comment

kaysvanity.xo

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

thank you love. i do have the claim so they will be following up soon. fingers crossed 💕💞
upvote

comment

keppers user profile picture

keppers

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

If its shipped by DHL sometimes its given over to another service like USPS so it will say delivered but its not. Or at least that's how it works for me in Canada
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

sorry to hear this has happened. xx💞💞
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!