picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Masalah Kulit

SunnyBee00 user profile picture

SunnyBee00

Berminyak/Sensitif

dot47 Dilihat

new simple routine?

Is it better to change your skincare routine for a simplified routine with calm and less ingredients if you've used harsh skincare? I have been using harsh skincare with harsh ingredients and my skin has gotten worse, it's gotten bigger pores, more blackheads, acne, and more oily. What are some skincare brands that are just simple?
upvote

comment

1 Komentar

Julka user profile picture

Julka

Berminyak/Sensitif

Hello its not about the products its about how much and often you use them A big amount of people are using to much of a product on their face which could lead to inflammation and a sensitive and "getting worse skin". Try to keep your routine simple. :) If you want to take a look at my skincare routines in my pickyprofile
upvote

comment

SunnyBee00 user profile picture

SunnyBee00

Berminyak/Sensitif

I think that's my problem because I used a lot of nicamide so keeping it simple would work I think. thank youu :)
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!