picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Masalah Kulit

Sleepymoggy user profile picture

Sleepymoggy

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

dot218 Dilihat

chicken pox scars

Hi everyone. Have a nice day ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Just wanna ask what is the best way to get rid or heal chicken pox scars? Is there any skincare or ingredient that can get rid of it ? Because i still have some old scars from chicken pox especially on my face that i had when i was a teenager and Iโ€™m still trying to find the solutions until now ๐Ÿ˜• Iโ€™ve been using a lot of things like Bio oil and some skincare which claims that they can heal scars but still couldnโ€™t remove it greatly. I personally dont have any bad skin problems except for dark spots that is normal and chicken pox scars thatโ€™s a bit rare to me i guess ๐Ÿ˜… What do you think? Do you guys have any idea or sugesstion ? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ Iโ€™m ready and Iโ€™m all ears. ๐Ÿ’•
upvote

comment

1 Komentar

helvantine user profile picture

helvantine

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

hmm i think skincare will not really help get rid all of it, i think it best go to dermatology for that treatment
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!