picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Info Produk

HannaTasya user profile picture

HannaTasya

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot39 Dilihat

Parfume

Guys, can you suggest a parfume recommendation thay lasts all day long time and doesn't make your underarms wet/smelly when sweating?
upvote

comment

2 Komentar

irinazorg user profile picture

irinazorg

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

perfumes are a veeeeryyyyy personal thing depend on a lot of nuances even like your own body chemistry, temperature of your body and place where you're living, humidity level and season of the year. I can recommend you to try different samples to find your perfect perfume. I like samples a lot and often buy them. There is small value for small money and if you don't like it, it won't be a big deal.
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Do you mean perfume or deodorant/antiperspirant?
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

oh ok, sorry got confused because you mentioned sweat and underarms. well like the comment above said, it is very much a personal preference. Parfum or Eau de parfum last longer as they have the highest concentration whilst Eau de Toilette etc are weaker and likely wear off quicker. I use Issey Miyaki eau de toilette and it lasts all day. Not sure what you mean by perfumes making your underarms wet and smelly...
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!