picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opini

Ziselbeauty user profile picture

Ziselbeauty

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot54 Dilihat

my isntree bha order from go picky has arrived

So I exchanged the coin for 10$ coupon but the shipping is 20$, in total i paid 29.99$. It did take a while to ship, but it did arrived fast as to be expected of this price i had pay for the shipping. Overall i would prefer to pay less for the shipping even though it will take longer. Consider the time i had to wait for it anyway. But excited to try this ✨✨
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Komentar

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Kering/Sensitif

hope you'll like it ❤❤ and yes I agree about the shipping cost (I paid 30$ btw 🙈), it would be perfect if we can get cheaper options in the future even if we have to wait a bit more (I've been waiting for a month now and there is no sign of my skin1004 box being shipped, so...). but I guess it's worth seeing how good the products are. can't wait for mine to arrive)
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Berminyak/Sensitif

enjoyyyy
upvote

comment

Ziselbeauty

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

will do 💛
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Kering/Sensitif

Shipping fees seems high & that's a bummer! 😒 But now that you've got the product, I hope your skin enjoys the exfoliator! Looking forward to your review ❣️
upvote

comment

Ziselbeauty

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

yeahhh definitely happy and excited to try this so at least it worth the wait.💚
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!