Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Connect

cams99 user profile picture
super picky user badge

cams99

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot185 Dilihat

Products! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฉ

Hey there picky friends! I wanted to ask you what platforms do you use to share the products you like. I want to save some products I have seen and used before. I have used Pinterest but I know there are special platforms that are like a wishlist and people can see it. Can you tell me what do you guys use? Thanks friends! ๐Ÿฅฐ
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

star rating

(626)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Komentar

Pommom user profile picture

Pommom

Berminyak/Sensitif

I like Influenster! www.influenster.com/r/9554406 It lets me try new products, including makeup, and then post pictures rate the product and favorite them. I can do this if I find other products that look interesting based off of someone else's review. It has some similarities to picky.
upvote

comment

Alca user profile picture

Alca

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Picky ๐Ÿ˜„
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

cams99

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

haha thanks! yeah I want to include makeup as well hehe so thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m asking for another platform!
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

same as Alca, i use Picky๐Ÿ˜‹ i go into my "routine" section on Picky and i list my faves products by categories (I have to remake my lists btw). "HG Moisturizers", "HG Sunscreens" etc... I think there are also other skincare apps where you can list your products with the opening dates etc but I'm sorry i can't remember their name, I'm sure other Pickies will mention them.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

cams99

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

thank you! yes I want to include makeup as well so thatโ€™s why I wanted to ask for a different one ๐Ÿ™Š will look for the one por favor the products opened, that one is interesting!
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture

elaineganuelas

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Picky and Troveskin
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

cams99

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I will check Troveskin! I want to include makeup as well so thatโ€™s why I was asking for a different one than picky! thank you!
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

cams99

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

great! I will check this out! thank you so much ! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

Pommom user profile picture

Pommom

Berminyak/Sensitif

you're welcome ๐Ÿค—
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!