picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Info Produk

P

Patric64

Berminyak/Sensitif

dot59 Dilihat

Medicube Vita C ampoules

Did anyone receives these ampoules as a giveaway? The product really smells odd, has anyone encountered that weird smell? Thanks I’m advance.
upvote

comment

5 Komentar

askmeafter user profile picture

askmeafter

Berminyak/Sensitif

Yes, the smell is awful, but I don’t care. My interes is only by work effect and I see it. I like this product.
upvote

comment

ysslavendy user profile picture

ysslavendy

Berminyak/Sensitif

i didnt win the medicube kit giveaway, so im not quite sure, but I do have some experience with pure vitamin c serums, they typically smell weird-but-not-so-weird, for me, it smells a little like metal or citrus(-y) fruit
upvote

comment

NimNimSkin user profile picture

NimNimSkin

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Yes, it doesn’t smell like other vita c products i’ve tried but i think thats just because it kind of matches the fragrance of the cream and toner of the set.
upvote

comment

MargaritaX user profile picture

MargaritaX

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

The scent is not the greatest, but that’s not uncommon with vitamin C ptoducts. On the bright side it doesn’t linger after you apply it.
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!