picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Lainnya

lynncochran71 user profile picture

lynncochran71

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot84 Dilihat

What happens...

When your product is Still in Korea?? I keep getting emails to do the Commonlabs review but it is literally still in its origin country..๐Ÿ™„
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Komentar

Veracity user profile picture

Veracity

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

yeap, that happened to me too. Iโ€™ll just wait till one day before the deadline date if itโ€™s not here, Iโ€™ll go ahead filling the form to โ€œnot received productโ€. Will update and review when I received and use it.
upvote

comment

lynncochran71

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I guess that's what we'll have to do. Shipping is horrible and it's just going to get worse until it catches up at the end of January, hopefully. ๐Ÿคฃ
upvote

comment

beautywithdanni user profile picture

beautywithdanni

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

You will have to fill out the form and state that you didn't receive the product. I am in the same boat. It states it has shipped but I haven't had my tracking updated since November 23rd
upvote

comment

lynncochran71

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Yikes. the Potions shipment was like that. It stayed in one spot for a week or more at a time..
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Mine is expected to arrive on the 14th ๐Ÿ˜ฌ If it arrives in time with the holiday chaos, I may just have to do a first impressions review but luckily Picky has the option on the form to select if you have not received it yet.
upvote

comment

lynncochran71

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Mine says the 13th..It was in NJ again..I swear if it goes to Vegas without me like the Potions did..๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!