picky logo
picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Info Produk

M

Myskin23

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

dot112 Dilihat

Does this sting your skin? What do you think?

A few time right after putting this product on my face my sking was a bit itchy. Not everytime tho๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask

COSRX
Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask

star rating

(276)

favorite

upvote

comment

9 Komentar

destinationglass user profile picture

destinationglass

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I've never had a problem with this mask--we have the same skin type. Maybe your skin barrier got compromised? I know that CosRX products are usually formulated without a lot of excess ingredients and few (if any) irritants.
upvote

comment

M

Myskin23

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

was just a couple of times. And it didn't caused any irritation or anything but was kind of weird. And not pleasant ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Ive never had this problem and I use it pretty often. you could be allergic to it :/ ?
upvote

comment

M

Myskin23

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I don't think so because it happened just a couple of times ๐Ÿ˜ช
upvote

comment

sher88 user profile picture

sher88

Berminyak/Sensitif

Never used it before but perhaps something inside isnโ€™t suitable for your skin? Try it again after a days to see if you still get the same reaction. If you do then most probably itโ€™s not right for you. Iโ€™ve used a very well loved product before and it caused my skin to itch. Even on my neck.
upvote

comment

M

Myskin23

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I love cosrx product and never had any issues. I'll try it again in a couple if days and see what happens.
upvote

comment

MaineSSY user profile picture

MaineSSY

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Hmmm I have never had that feeling with this. Maybe you had an open wound or a newly popped pimple?
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!