picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaway

skincarebysamia user profile picture

skincarebysamia

Kering/Sensitif

dot146 Dilihat

Question ❓

Skin1004 Hello everyone I won skin1004 toner and serum but i didn't receive it yet and no tracking number too I emailed them but nothing new Who is like me?
upvote

comment

4 Komentar

polkadotskin user profile picture

polkadotskin

Berminyak/Sensitif

i received a tracking number but I haven't received the products yet. I'm in the US.
upvote

comment

skincarebysamia user profile picture

skincarebysamia

Kering/Sensitif

thank you for answering,You have the tracking number at least I'm nothing hhh
upvote

comment

paoooomov user profile picture

paoooomov

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Check in your email if you have received the tracking number or check in the order confirmation from the Picky store page, maybe that is where the tracking number comes from. If in the end you don't have it, send an email to Picky writing your situation and the order number
upvote

comment

IckyVicky user profile picture

IckyVicky

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Hey Samia ! We’ve received your enquiry about your tracking number and have reached out to the brand about it . We are still waiting to hear back from them .
upvote

comment

glowskinwithin user profile picture

glowskinwithin

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Hello! I'm wondering if you have received my latest email because it has been 10 days already and I still haven't got any updates
upvote

comment

glowskinwithin user profile picture

glowskinwithin

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I got tracking number but it was wrong and still waiting for updates 😣 hope you will receive tracking number soon 💞
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!