picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Perbincangan Merek

Hawwa user profile picture

Hawwa

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot572 Dilihat

I MISSED ONE OPPORTUNITY ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Guys im checking my emails now and I can't sign up for the picky creator program Tue link is expired I guess. I missed it guyssss I forgot to check my emails all the time ๐Ÿ™‚im seeing this now im shattered ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hope there will be one more opportunity ๐Ÿฅบthis was sent in August btw
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

13 Komentar

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I think u can still join the program (and wait to see if youโ€™re accepted or not) thru this link ๐Ÿ’— https://creators.gopicky.com or directly from this one https://creatorsapp.gopicky.com/sign-up
upvote

comment

Affreen user profile picture

Affreen

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

thank you so much for sharing the link i have been trying to login from picky creators bio and it wasnโ€™t working ๐Ÿฅบ I created my account but I didnโ€™t add my instagram link because its showing some error is it okay to keep it empty?? i have proceeded and everything is done โค๏ธ
upvote

comment

skincarebiased user profile picture

skincarebiased

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

you can still join so I wouldnโ€™t worry about it. You are really not missing out on anything๐Ÿ˜…
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

You can still apply from the Picky Creators site. I believe application is always open, but it might take awhile to get a response
upvote

comment

rachel7leo user profile picture

rachel7leo

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

you can still apply, even if you get denied you can apply next month. If you get denied they'll say why and what can you do to improve and apply again.
upvote

comment

demiskincare user profile picture

demiskincare

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

you can still apply it will be open.
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!