picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Info Produk

Melora user profile picture

Melora

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot326 Dilihat

Rotting SomeByMi Matcha clay Mask ?

I’ve just bought this clay mask and I’m surprised that it came with brown dots and ROTTING garbage scent. I found out that the dots are normal because its made of natural ingredients but rotting garbage smell?! I got it from Arium, Lazada and I’ve scanned the code that led me to SomebyMi Instagram page, is it authentic? Because they seller is confident and are not willing exchange and I don’t want to wrongly accuse or leave them a bad remark unecessarily.
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Komentar

SpringCherisher user profile picture

SpringCherisher

Berminyak/Sensitif

This was due to improper storage. I had this when I left this mask in the bathroom for a few months - it quickly deteriorated from the heat and humidity 🙌
upvote

comment

fckinglies user profile picture

fckinglies

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

ohhh gosh 😢 what a pitty. if the product is off putting... what does other reviews says about appearance and smell?
Super Matcha Pore Clean Clay Mask

Some By Mi
Super Matcha Pore Clean Clay Mask

star rating

(296)

favorite

upvote

comment

fckinglies user profile picture

fckinglies

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

okay so appearance does change a bit, although they don't talk about mouldish parts... others don't say anything about smell. I wouldn't use it just in case
upvote

comment

I

ilhame

Berminyak/Sensitif

It is possible that the product you received is expired or has been contaminated during the manufacturing process. The brown dots could be part of the natural ingredients, but the rotting garbage scent is not normal and could indicate that the product has gone bad. As for the authenticity of the product, it is difficult to say for certain without more information. SomebyMi is a well-known skincare brand, but there are also counterfeit products circulating in the market. It's possible that the seller obtained the product from an unauthorized source, which could explain the quality issues. If you are not satisfied with the product or have concerns about its safety, it's best to contact the seller and ask for a refund or exchange. You can also reach out to SomebyMi directly through their customer service channels to verify the authenticity of the product.
upvote

comment

Trereviewsforu user profile picture

Trereviewsforu

Kering/Sensitif

No thank you, I would pitch it and purchase from another source especially if it has a foul odor.
upvote

comment

PrincessOnABudget user profile picture
picky squad user badge

PrincessOnABudget

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

oh no 🙈 hope they work it out with you .
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!