picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Perbincangan Merek

crueltyfreenataly user profile picture

crueltyfreenataly

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot464 Dilihat

Rovectin is re-branding

Hi fiends! Did you know Rovectin is re-branding their packaging? Their new packaging looks so much more slick and modern! Check this out in photos - old packaging has a square on it and a lot of words; new packaging is minimal and concise. Do you like the new look?
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

22 Komentar

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Berminyak/Sensitif

I really like the new packaging, it looks less aggressive!
upvote

comment

crueltyfreenataly

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Haha, yes, thatโ€™s a great way to say it ๐Ÿซถ
upvote

comment

lavenderduck user profile picture

lavenderduck

Kering/Sensitif

I love the new look! I feel like a lot of brands are currently redesigning their packaging to look more modern. Etude Houses soon jung line also got repackaged recently! ๐Ÿฅฐ I've always kinda disliked the old rovectin packaging with all the words but this new design looks so much cleaner! I like the minimal and modern aesthetic they've got going on! ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

crueltyfreenataly

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Yes! I agree that their old packaging wasnโ€™t the most modern. I thought it looked great on the Lotus Water toner, but on other products it wasnโ€™t the most flattering. Now their wonderful products get the packaging upgrade they deserve ๐Ÿ™Œ Thanks so mentioning Etide House, I will need to check out that new look ๐Ÿค—
upvote

comment

skincareshortie user profile picture

skincareshortie

Kering/Sensitif

I definitely think the new look is more sleek and โ€matureโ€ if that makes sense. Win for Rovectinโ€™s product design team! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
upvote

comment

crueltyfreenataly

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Yes! I want to say โ€œmore professionalโ€? ๐Ÿคฉ Definitive a great upgrade ๐Ÿ™Œ
upvote

comment

jillianleigh user profile picture

jillianleigh

Berminyak/Sensitif

I love it wow omg thank you for sharing I had no idea that rovectin was rebranding! The packaging on the left looks outdated to me and I'm glad they decided to switch things up. The products on the right look so innovative, especially the dark spot serum! I think it's so cool when brands evolve over time because it's like wow that brand has come so far and you can visually see that through their packaging ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—
upvote

comment

crueltyfreenataly

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I total agree! With the old packaging, it was hard to read the name of the product because of so many words. Now the name stands out so much more. And it just looks so beautiful ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

Reetu user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Reetu

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Thanks for sharingโ€ฆ I love this brand
upvote

comment

crueltyfreenataly

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

You are welcome, I love their products too ๐Ÿฅฐ
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!