picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Bantuan Rutin

iamMie user profile picture

iamMie

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot325 Dilihat

Toner Pads

If you use toner pads, how do you use it? Do you just wipe it on the face? Or leave it on the face like a face mask? How long do you leave it on? Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
carousel
upvote

comment

16 Komentar

KFan user profile picture

KFan

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

The soothing ones I leave on for 10 min, the exfoliating ones - swipe across the face and neck
upvote

comment

iamMie

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Thanks! It was my first time using toner pads so I wasnt really sure if the way I used it on the photo was the right way ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I use them both ways. I even cut small holes in them and use them as eye masks.
upvote

comment

robinhop user profile picture
super picky user badge

robinhop

Kering/Sensitif

Both ways. The soothing and calming ones I like to leave on the areas of my skin that need that extra nourishment. Sometimes Iโ€™ll press them into the skin gently over and over making sure to get enough product into my pores. But with the exfoliating ones Iโ€™m careful to be light and gentle only going over the parts of skin that need to be exfoliated.
upvote

comment

iamMie

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I actually just copied what I see in my tiktok fyp and ig. ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

sosie user profile picture

sosie

Kering/Sensitif

ok i just started using toner pads and so far theyโ€™ve been nice but not as hydrating as liquid toners - iโ€™ve just been using them as wipes and not masks though, which may make a difference
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!