picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Bantuan Rutin

shravanika user profile picture

shravanika

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot89 Dilihat

"Top 5 Skincare Mistakes You Need to Avoid 🚫

Your skin will thank you!" πŸŽ€βœ¨πŸ«Ά ❌ Not using sunscreen and skipping the re- application. ❌ Sleeping on dirty pillow case. ❌ Following skincare steps incorrectly. ❌ Using Harsh scrubs on face. ❌ Touching serum nozzles to your face. "Are you guilty of these common skincare mistakes? Let's find out how they can impact your skin! 🚫" 1. Not using sunscreen and skipping re-application : Sunscreen protects your skin from harmful UV rays, which can cause premature aging, sunburn, and even skin cancer. It's essential to apply it daily and reapply every 2 hours, especially if you're outside. 2. Sleeping on a dirty pillowcase : Pillowcases can accumulate dirt, oil, and bacteria from your skin and hair. Sleeping on a dirty pillowcase can lead to clogged pores and breakouts. Make sure to change your pillowcase at least once a week. 3. Following skincare steps incorrectly : The order of applying skincare products matters. Typically, you should start with cleansing, then toning, followed by applying serums, and finally moisturizing. Incorrect order can reduce the effectiveness of the products. 4. Using harsh scrubs on your face :Β  Harsh scrubs can damage your skin's protective barrier, causing irritation, redness, and even micro-tears. Opt for gentle exfoliants or chemical exfoliants like AHAs and BHAs for a safer option. 5. Touching serum nozzles to your face :Β  This can introduce bacteria into the serum bottle, contaminating the product. Always dispense serums into your hands first and then apply to your face to maintain hygiene and effectiveness. #skincare#skincaremistakes
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Komentar

Jolivares1717 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Jolivares1717

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

This was great, thank you
upvote

comment

skelisis user profile picture

skelisis

Berminyak/Sensitif

I'm guilty of putting the serum nozzle on my face.. πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

SkincareEnthusiast05 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

SkincareEnthusiast05

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

This is a common misconception. Coming into contact with the nozzle on your face or body will not cause the product to spoil. The formulations are designed to eliminate any bacteria, ensuring the integrity of the product.
upvote

comment

ikigaiglo user profile picture
picky squad user badge

ikigaiglo

Berminyak/Sensitif

Reapply sunscreen is so difficult for me but i try my best
upvote

comment

SamiDavis user profile picture
picky squad user badge

SamiDavis

Berminyak/Sensitif

thank you so much for all this useful information! And for pointing out all the things I do wrong πŸ˜‚
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!