picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Kandungan

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot82 Dilihat

Rice ingredient in skincare

I recently got the I'm From Global Rice skincare products and really enjoy them. Have you tried rice ingredient in skincare before? Rice is a versatile and beneficial ingredient in skincare, known for its various properties that can enhance your skinโ€™s health and appearance. Here are some key benefits: Brightening: Rice water and rice bran are rich in vitamins and minerals that help to brighten the skin and even out skin tone Anti-inflammatory: Rice has soothing properties that can reduce redness and calm irritated skin Anti-aging: The antioxidants in rice, such as ferulic acid and gamma-oryzanol, help to protect the skin from free radicals and reduce the signs of aging Hydration: Rice water can help to hydrate the skin, making it feel softer and more supple Sun Protection: Some studies suggest that rice water can offer mild protection against UV rays You can incorporate rice ingredient into your skincare routine through products like rice water toners, rice bran oil, and rice flour masks. Have you tried any rice-based skincare products before? ๐Ÿค๐Ÿง–๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ
upvote

comment

18 Komentar

KeziahG user profile picture

KeziahG

Berminyak/Sensitif

Love it for my dull and sensitive skin. Gentle ingredient.
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Glad you like it too
upvote

comment

Raelizzz user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Raelizzz

Berminyak/Sensitif

Thanks for the info!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
upvote

comment

S
picky squad user badge

Skincarebyain

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ’—
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Ready to join the Picky Club? โ™ฃ๏ธ event

Ready to join the Picky Club? โ™ฃ๏ธ

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 20th

picky coins0
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!