picky logo
picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaway

shravanika user profile picture

shravanika

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot85 Dilihat

Seriously Why don't you consider India..I never won any of the giveaway yet since 2months πŸ₯²

Picky please answer my question, if you are considering India as a country for participation atleast give us a chance..if not it's not at all fair to call world-wide open for everyone to participate..you can directly mention India will not consider for participation or any giveaway..so atleast I will not hope for anything..πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ€πŸ€ !! Totally Disappointed !! ☹️
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Komentar

Negin user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Negin

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Most have been on the app for years. Some take 1+ before they win. I’m not saying living in India is not a factor but there are plenty of reasons for not wining
upvote

comment

Doossa user profile picture

Doossa

Kering/Sensitif

It's true that it's difficult to win here if you're from India. I remember that an Indian girl said she won once here before. From what I understand it's because of custom fees. I'm from north Africa and I only won once after 2,5 years of being an active user. Honestly it's easier to win on IG than here.
upvote

comment

shravanika

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Yeah now loosing the hope πŸ₯² Thank you for your inputs!!
upvote

comment

Jolivares1717 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Jolivares1717

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

You should direct your comments to Picky. They won't see this discussion.
upvote

comment

Kanishkaaa user profile picture

Kanishkaaa

Kering/Sensitif

I think they should directly mention that they won't consider some countries due to customs! It's sick they are luring people like this just for some engagement!!! Honestly it's so disappointing!
upvote

comment

shravanika

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Please someone mention your opinion who ever is from India won yet ? At least I can keep an hope 😞πŸ₯²
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!