Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Бренд

sskbglow user profile picture
picky squad user badge

sskbglow

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot85 Просмотров

returned packages?

do brands reship gifted packages that were returned? (not discarded) i was waiting on a shipment from abib and it was in ohio all night still processing in customs but today i woke up to a message that it was returned to sender. do you think they'll reship or is it gone GONE? 😩😩😩
upvote

comment

4 Комментариев

jieseol user profile picture

jieseol

Жирная/Чувствительная

usually brand dont reshipp package :(( try to contact them
upvote

comment

sskbglow user profile picture
picky squad user badge

sskbglow

Жирная/Чувствительная

thank you for this. ill try to contact them😩😩
upvote

comment

NikkiJames023 user profile picture

NikkiJames023

Сухая

Unfortunately if it was returned to sender, they will not resend it as that costs them a lot of money. I'm so sorry to hear that, I hate it when that happens. I always get so panicked. Maybe try to contact the company and see what they say, or try to contact the shipping company too.
upvote

comment

glowandsunshine user profile picture
super picky user badge

glowandsunshine

Сухая/Чувствительная

Unfortunately they didn't the two times I was supposed to receive sth but the packages were returned and nor re-shipped
upvote

comment

northernbeautygal user profile picture

northernbeautygal

Сухая

That just makes me think that something is up if it seems to be happening with the same company
upvote

comment

soojilina user profile picture
picky squad user badge

soojilina

Жирная

Its gone 😭 it happened to mine too. Its bc abib uses DHL to ship. I've always had customs issues with DHL when ordering internationally, if I get to choose. I use literally any other mailing company. From what I've heard, abib uses DHL to ship all of their packages and I've heard this happening to people before. DHL is super weird with their customs. I had noticed that there was something wrong w the customs processing so I contacted DHL customer service and they told me that they required extra information about the package and they didn't get the extra information in time, and they're going to attach a letter explaining the reason for return on the box. So now they're going to return it. So I emailed abib and asked them if DHL contacted them for information and they told me that DHL didn't ask them for anything. DHL didn't reach out to me to ask me for anything either. This is why I hate DHL, they're so weird about customs. I've literally never had any issue with any other mailing platform like usps, FedEx, ups, etc.
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream event

Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!