picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Продукт

glowgirl user profile picture

glowgirl

Сухая

dot12 Просмотров

Anti-aging

I know some of you here are so in your youth.I’m kindly requesting if you know any anti-aging gadgets. I’m trying to get some gadgets that I can add to my skin care and keep my complexion radiant. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Remember self care is self love!❤️
upvote

comment

2 Комментариев

SashaGrace user profile picture

SashaGrace

Жирная

It's really a matter of which modalities you'd prefer to use and which ones work for you. I like microcurrent and radiofrequency. The MyoLift QT+ is great, Foreo Bears, but there's also the Ziip Halo I haven't tried. With microcurrent you can use any level of intensity you'd like, but once it causes visible muscle twitching that depletes ATP, which we're trying to stimulate in muscles. So keeping it on a low level is actually much better. This is why I really do not recommend EMS. Radiofrequency has Nebulyft, Tripollar, Medicube Age-R Ultra Tune. I have two Tripollar devices and like them. People also like the Nira Lasers. I have the Precision Laser, but I just don't really notice results from it. I don't know why. It's true laser in an at-home device. You can find most of these devices for waaaay cheaper on resale sites like ebay, poshmark, mercari, etc. People get lazy with the devices since they need to be used consistently and the resilts need to be maintained with the devices. The results aren't permanent and may not be as drastic compared to injectables and plastic surgery.
upvote

comment

glamgal2 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

glamgal2

Жирная

I’ve had my eye on this skincare gadget recently! I’d love to try it! I loved watching Picky community use it on their IG page they have videos it’s funny! I read wonderful reviews on Medicube Age-R Booster Pro skincare devices!
Age-R Booster Pro

Medicube
Age-R Booster Pro

star rating

(92)

favorite

upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream event

Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!