picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

dichanp user profile picture

dichanp

Жирная

dot19 Просмотров

Do Beauty Devices Really Work? 🤷‍♀️

Hi everyone! Lately, there’s been a lot of buzz around at-home beauty devices, like LED masks, microcurrent tools, and radiofrequency devices, claiming to give results similar to professional treatments. Some say they improve skin tone, reduce fine lines, and even boost collagen, while others are skeptical about their effectiveness. ❣️ Have you tried any beauty devices? If so, did you notice any real results? ❣️ How often do you use it, and what kind of changes have you seen? ❣️ Any tips on which types work best for specific skin concerns? Would love to hear everyone’s experiences—are these tools worth the investment, or are they mostly hype? 🤔
upvote

comment

1 Комментировать

Nuocmamy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Nuocmamy

Сухая/Чувствительная

The medicube booster pro is absolutely worth it and if I knew it would give me the results it gave me, I’d invest the $180 on it Noticed results pretty much immediately (the next day)
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream event

Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!