picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Другое

glowbyolivia user profile picture

glowbyolivia

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot3,195 Просмотров

Ouai vs Kerastase

Taking a chance and asking a hair care question. Have any of you tried Kerastase Densifique or Ouai for fine hair? Right now I’ve kerastase, i adore the thickness and volume it gives for my fine hair. Anyhow I’ve experienced more of an itchy scalp since I started to use it (yes, I do scalp exfoliation and it helps to an extent), so have any of you tried Ouai for fine hair? How does it compare? Or do you have any other hair care recommendations for fine hair? 😍
upvote

comment

5 Комментариев

JelenaaJekkii user profile picture

JelenaaJekkii

Жирная/Чувствительная

I have used Kerastase before. It didn't do much for my hair. Olaplex though is next level hair care xx
upvote

comment

glowbyolivia

Жирная/Чувствительная

Ohh does it work on really fine hair as well?
upvote

comment

annedroid user profile picture

annedroid

Жирная

I havent used those exact products but I heard that conditioners and masks should be applied on midlengths and ends, not on roots. I have dry hair and doing that was better for my hair.
upvote

comment

amandalim2929 user profile picture

amandalim2929

Сухая/Чувствительная

I have tried ouai hair oil before and I think you should try it! It’s very lightweight and makes my hair super smooth!
upvote

comment

ElizaSunny user profile picture

ElizaSunny

Жирная/Чувствительная

I have fine hair and I didn't like using Kerastase. Didn't try anything from Ouai or Olaplex, and lots of people recommended me their products.
upvote

comment

hashiskincare user profile picture

hashiskincare

Сухая/Чувствительная

Olaplex is very good. I've only used their number 3. I haven't cut my haitmr since July 2029 and have a lot of split ends. The Olaplex really works. I have used Kerastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and hair masks a lot before. Their nutrition line is been very good for me. However when I ditched sls and silicones in hair care, I stopped using them. Their Aura Botánica line is actually quite good and cost effective. Their curl cream has lasted me almost 2 years an dits packed with good ingrediens. The hair mask is also great. The Ouai is been horrible for my hair. It's heavy fraganced as well. I will never ever put it on my hair again
upvote

comment

glowbyolivia

Жирная/Чувствительная

Thank you for all the good info 😍 do you think olaplex would work on really fine hair as well?
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!