picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

yanazmns97 user profile picture

yanazmns97

Жирная

dot261 Просмотров

skincare routine

I actually dont know the step to wear my skincare.. I dont know which should be wear on night.. Which should be wear on the day.. N i dont know which one need to be wear step by step.. Anyone can help me.. This is what i have right now.. I dont know is there any product that i should not use.. Not all of those product i used it everyday..
carousel
Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser

COSRX
Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser

star rating

(731)

favorite

AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

COSRX
AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

star rating

(1842)

favorite

Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner

COSRX
Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner

star rating

(205)

favorite

Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

COSRX
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

star rating

(3204)

favorite

Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel

BENTON
Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel

star rating

(789)

favorite

Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

The Ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

star rating

(2511)

favorite

100% Plant-Derived Hemi-Squalane

The Ordinary
100% Plant-Derived Hemi-Squalane

star rating

(49)

favorite

Moisturizing Cream

CeraVe
Moisturizing Cream

star rating

(523)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Комментариев

S

Skylin

Жирная/Чувствительная

When using skincare, you always have to use it from the lightest consistency -> thicker consistency. Why? Because if you use the thicker one first, then the lighter on that you use after that can't absorb well into the skin. Also, use the water based product first, and then oil based one. Because if you use oil based one, the water based product can't penetrate through the film that the oil based product make. Here is the skin care steps that people usually do: Am 👉Cleanser-toner-essence-serum-moisturizer-spf Pm 👉cleaser-toner-essence-serum-moisturizer-oil From your products above, I can see that you have 2 toner. First is the aha/bha toner which is exfoliating product and centella toner. Because both of that have light consistency, so i think you can layer it up. First you can use aha/bha toner, and then use centella toner. After toner you can use snail mucin essence, them follow up with serum, then moisturizer, and the last step is spf for AM and oil for PM. Anyway i see that at the moment you don't have any sunscreen. So i really recommend you to buy one. Because sunscreen is really important.
upvote

comment

yanazmns97

Жирная

Awww thank youuuu for help.. Yeahh i have ss.. But i think i need to buy a new one.. The one im currently used was so so so bad for me..
upvote

comment

C

claritarabbit

Жирная/Чувствительная

I hope this helps 😄 You don’t need to follow all the steps just the basic ones like the cleanser, toner and moisturiser. You can find more information on internet 🤗
upvote

comment

A

Alhala

Жирная

Your products looks amazing! For your daily routines : AM routine: start with washing your face with COSRX salcalyic acid cleanser, it is very gentle and treats acne. Then apply the centella toner, then the essence, then apply your THE ORDINARY serums, then the soothing gel and CERAVE mostriser, lastly apply a spf (preferablly 30+ or more). PM routine: start with the same cleanser, apply AHA/BHA toner, then your serums and lastly apply a moistriser. Also look up for a spot treatment to treat red pimples, i would recommend Dr. spot treatment and Cosrx pimple patches. Hope this helps!

yanazmns97

Жирная

Ouhh yeahh thankk you ☺☺ Yeah i recently just bought the cosrx pimple patch n being using it..
upvote

comment

speakskincare user profile picture

speakskincare

Жирная

Hey there! 💕 this is what I would do.. Morning: 1) CosRX Cleanser 2) CosRX Centella Toner 3) CosRX Snail Essence 4) Benton Aloe Gel 5) Sunscreen Evening: 1) CosRX Cleanser 2) ~3x per week- CosRX AHA/BHA Toner 3) CosRX Centella Toner 4) CosRX Snail Essence 5) TO Niacinamide 6) Cerave Cream 7) TO Squalane The CosRX AHA/BHA Toner is used daily by some because it is gentle but I personally only use it every other day just to avoid over exfoliating. If these are all new products for you I reccomend slowly introducing them 1 product per week. This way you can tell if there is a product that your skin doesn't love, and you don't "overload" your skin with new products all at once. 💛
upvote

comment

yanazmns97

Жирная

Thank you for the help 😍😍
upvote

comment

GL23 user profile picture

GL23

Сухая

AM: Cosrx Toner Or the Essence Niac Serum Benton Aloe Spf ! PM: Cosrx SA Cleanser aha/bha toner niac serum Benton aloe i would avoid heavy moisturizers and oils for now such as the cerave cream or the squalane oil
upvote

comment

yanazmns97

Жирная

Ouhhh allrighttt.. Thank youu 😊😊
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!