picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Продукт

yanazmns97 user profile picture

yanazmns97

Жирная

dot229 Просмотров

Niacinamide serum

Guyss.. Help me choose.. Which one is betterr.. Im confuse which one is better in those three product..
Niacinamide

The Inkey List
Niacinamide

star rating

(453)

favorite

Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

The Ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

star rating

(2511)

favorite

10% Niacinamide + HA

Ruruberry
10% Niacinamide + HA

star rating

(117)

favorite

upvote

comment

8 Комментариев

S

Skylin

Жирная/Чувствительная

Niacinamide from the ordinary contains zinc, an ingredient that can help to control oil production. While the other two product, the inkey list and the rurubrand contains ingredients that can hydrate and moisturize your skin. But this two serum have different hero ingredients. For example in the inkey list, it contains allantoin that can moisturize and soothe your skin. It also can heal the wound. The inkey list also contains panthenol that have anti-inflammatory properties that can calmdown the redness on the face. This serum also contains hyaluronic acid. While the rurubrand contains greentea leaf extract and licorice root extract. We all know that greentea can also help with acne. And licorice root extract are known for it benefit to brighten the skin. This serum also contains glycerin that can moisturize your skin really well. Not only that, it also contains panthenol. This three serum have different hero ingredients that focus on different things. You can choose one that most suitable with your skin concern and what are you looking in a product^^
upvote

comment

yanazmns97

Жирная

Wowww.. Thank youu for the such a good information.. Its really help me of choosing which one i should buy.. Because im targeting something on my face.. Its really help thought.. 😊😊
upvote

comment

FragranceFree4Life user profile picture

FragranceFree4Life

Сухая/Чувствительная

I didn’t like the one from the ordinary because it pills badly with other products. I haven’t tried the other two.
upvote

comment

yanazmns97

Жирная

Ouhh i see.. Because currently im using the ordinary.. It just like okeyy to me.. But im thinking if i should repurchase or i should try another a new serum..
upvote

comment

skincarebyten user profile picture

skincarebyten

Сухая/Чувствительная

Hi! In my opinion, if you have drier skin type, the inkey list will be the best option since it has ingredients that are moisturizing on the skin. I would prefer the ordinary for oilier skin types since the ingredients are straightforward and based on some of the reviews, it helps reduce oiliness on the skin.
upvote

comment

yanazmns97

Жирная

Ouhhh.. Thank youuu 😊😊
upvote

comment

saskiaskin user profile picture

saskiaskin

Жирная

I use the inkey list one and love it!
upvote

comment

yanazmns97

Жирная

Yeahh i just thought i want to try the inkey list..
upvote

comment

thecurlymess user profile picture

thecurlymess

Жирная/Чувствительная

I currently use the inkey list one and its really nice. Works well with my other products, didnt break me out, and doesnt leave you feeling tacky!
upvote

comment

yanazmns97

Жирная

Ouhh yeah.. Im keep thinking to buy it or not because im scared that it could break me out.. Because recently my skin became really sensitive.. Glad to hear that it didnt break out..
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!