picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

N

nindysarchive

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot1,612 Просмотров

reapply sunscreen

hello guys, I'm still a little confused about how to reapply sunscreen, there are many ways 😌 how do you reapply the sunscreen? 1. Wash your face first with water / face wash / micellar water / toner? 2. directly apply sunscreen without cleaning? 3. or is there another way more simple? please help me to solve this 🙈 ah ya btw.. i usually cleanse with water before reapplying the sunscreen, but honestly I'm lazy sometimes because it makes my face drier 🥴
upvote

comment

101 Комментариев

suncakes user profile picture

suncakes

Сухая/Чувствительная

My face feels dry by the time I re-apply sunscreen so I apply a moisturizing sunscreen without washing my face. Though if your face gets oily throughout the day I think washing your face with water before is fine! 🥰
Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30

CeraVe
Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30

star rating

(53)

favorite

upvote

comment

N

nindysarchive

Сухая/Чувствительная

thank you for sharing ❤️
upvote

comment

ayuvita23 user profile picture

ayuvita23

Жирная

you can use cleansing toner instead washing your face with face wash. but if you had outdoor activities , or after exercise you probably need face wash to removes sweat and dirt. then you can apply mmoistuizer to prevent dryness and reapply your sunscreen.
upvote

comment

ayuvita23 user profile picture

ayuvita23

Жирная

cleansing toner is a toner which can removes sweat or dirt only on skin surfaces . they doesn't contains surfactan so they may not affected drying (back again depend of your skin) . instead washing my face with facewash often to reapply sunscreen , I prefer using them to avoiding dryness. go for the review those products .
Soothe Phyto Green Shower Cleansing Water

Keep Cool
Soothe Phyto Green Shower Cleansing Water

star rating

(35)

favorite

Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner

ACWELL
Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner

star rating

(1693)

favorite

upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Жирная

i just reapply directly since i only ever reapply when i need to go outside. my skin is still clean when indoors and i don’t use makeup. i wouldn’t recommend washing your face as it can be drying, especially with a cleanser. if you do wash, always use moisturizer after, before sunscreen.
upvote

comment

N

nindysarchive

Сухая/Чувствительная

I'm used to rinsing my face with water before reapplying sunscreen, it's only natural that my face is always rough and dry after being exposed to water 😌😌😌 btw thank you for your answer ✨❤️
upvote

comment

alycia user profile picture

alycia

Жирная

when it comes to reapplying sunscreen it definitely depends on what activities Im doing or if I’m at home or not! I recently got the supergoop setting powder sunscreen and I just keep that in my purse and reapply if I’m on the go and get oily!! It also depends on if I’m oily and gross that day then I may just rewatch my face and put sunscreen on! Kinda depends! I think it’s cool though that they’re making products now like facial sprays with spf that make it easier to reapply on the go!
upvote

comment

stellaweny user profile picture

stellaweny

Сухая/Чувствительная

If I had outdoor activities I used clean my face before re apply sunscreen.
upvote

comment

N

nindysarchive

Сухая/Чувствительная

okay ^^ thank you for sharing 😊💜
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!