picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Кожа

C

criss

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot218 Просмотров

Getting Through The Purge

Hey! I want to make this discussion to help people struggling with the purge when using a strong product like a retinoid and encourage them to keep going. I know it can be tempting to give up and stop using it but if you get through it the results will be worth it. I’ve noticed that using gentle products with calming ingredients helps a lot with the irritation and redness. :) Drop your best advice and encouraging words down below! (I might need it as well🥲)
upvote

comment

13 Комментариев

Dazey user profile picture

Dazey

Жирная/Чувствительная

yes!! It takes the skin 28 days to adjust to a new skin care product. Reducing inflammatory foods helps too, like nuts, tomatoes, sugars of all kind.
upvote

comment

C

criss

Жирная/Чувствительная

that’s great information thanks!💛
upvote

comment

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Жирная

I would recommend, for people experiencing purge, (1) To avoid using harsh chemicals and exfoliants (2) To focus on calming/soothing their skin and (3) To apply sunscreen frequently! And also, if any of you are struggling with their skin’s purge, don’t forget that you’re not alone, never give up and keep going!! Hope you will guys see amazing results soon 💖💖💖
upvote

comment

C

criss

Жирная/Чувствительная

thanks for the amazing advice!💛💛
upvote

comment

jodibalfour user profile picture

jodibalfour

Сухая

thank you so much
upvote

comment

Harlina user profile picture

Harlina

Жирная

Purging is one of the reasoms why I haven't started my tretinoin yet. I'm just afraid of going through that phase
upvote

comment

C

CoffeeJelly

Жирная/Чувствительная

I need to hear this! So afraid of skin purging 'cause they leave me with the scars that last much longer than the purging stage itself 😭
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!