picky logo
picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

dewyranran user profile picture

dewyranran

Жирная

dot479 Просмотров

what do you guys do with excessive opened skincare products??

Hello! So my problem is that my shelf is filled with opened skincare products from Picky Review GA’s, PR, and etc… How am I suppose to do to finish them all before their expiration date?! I don’t wanna waste the goodness😩 For example, I have like 4 opened toners on my shelf but my routine only consists of 1 of them so how do I organize my routine but at the same time finish products before their date?? Lemme know your organization skills or routine that can help with this. Thank you ☺️!!
upvote

comment

24 Комментариев

pocelyn user profile picture

pocelyn

Сухая/Чувствительная

i use more of the products or use them on my body. i also share some with my family members.
upvote

comment

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Сухая

You can donate some of them!! that’s why I only receive or enter giveaways of the products that I want to try or I can use it on my own time so I can avoid having lots of products open at the same time
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Жирная

I currently use 3 mini sized toners and I enjoy using the 3 in rotation. 😬 Some products, I use them around my body. 😅
upvote

comment

IvyPedrozo user profile picture

IvyPedrozo

Сухая

I actually have 5 opened toners and I am using it in rotation. I really need to open them because of the PR reviews. So now I am using a certain toner a day (morning ang night) then another toner the other day until I rotate and use them all..
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!