picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

avecbelle user profile picture

avecbelle

Жирная

dot173 Просмотров

Picky Routine Report

hi! It’s my first time using the routine feature on picky (and posting a discussion) and the report shows 1 risky product, can any kind soul advise me on how to identify it please? 🙏🏻🙏🏻 or will the app not reveal this info? I’m really curious about it! Thank you in advance 😊
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Комментариев

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Сухая/Чувствительная

Like @enne said you need to check your products. But keep in mind if the product is working for you its working! So dont let this report mislead you :)
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Сухая/Чувствительная

yes for example my skin is dry and my risky ingredient is always citric acid but I dont have any problems with it
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Жирная

i think you’ll have to go to the individual product in your routine to check whether it’s red/yellow/green. you can’t know through the report
upvote

comment

avecbelle

Жирная

thank you 🙏🏻☺️ finally found it!!
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Жирная

For oily skin that's usually stearic acid or something else comedogenic
upvote

comment

avecbelle

Жирная

WOWW! 👍🏻 Yupp it’s stearic acid and my skin is really oily but I haven’t used the product long enough to comment on it though:(
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!