picky logo
picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

Andysiuuu1 user profile picture

Andysiuuu1

Сухая

dot114 Просмотров

For The Non-Morning Shower takers, Do You Guys shower before your skincare routine?

For us non-morning / Pm shower takers, I’m curious if you guys usually plan your showers before or after the routine. Some of us shower in the noon, evening, at 8pm nighttime, or right before bed. When do you usually plan your showers in cofunction with your Skincare Routine?
upvote

comment

6 Комментариев

shiejj user profile picture

shiejj

Жирная

do you mean the night routine? if so, then i usually do my cleansing during shower and then the other stuff goes after the shower :)
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Сухая/Чувствительная

So for showers in the AM/PM and during the day I do my cleansing in the shower as the last step and then after showering the rest of my routine. But I always do my routine after showering.
upvote

comment

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Жирная/Чувствительная

I hate doing my cleansing in the shower, i can't say why but I much prefer to take my time in front of the Mirror 😅 so I shower, Around 6pm so my hair will be able to air-dry till I go to sleep and only then go and do my skincare routine. Most of the time at 9pm 🙈
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Жирная

it’s so hot in my country & I shower 3-4 times a day & I usually do my skincare afterwards. 😄😄
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!