picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

NatashaBaxter user profile picture

NatashaBaxter

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot806 Просмотров

How do you apply toner? 💧

I'm always very curious of how other people apply their skincare products, especially toner so let's chat!! 💧I personally apply hydrating toners with my hands and apply the toner section by section on my face. 💧With toners that contain chemical exfoliants, I use a cotton round because that works better at wiping off the dirt and dead skin that the toner is removing. How do you apply your toner? Do you have multiple ways of applying them or do you have one method that works perfectly just for you??
upvote

comment

63 Комментариев

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Жирная/Чувствительная

I use my hands and just be careful not to spill it, so I take it a step at a time and I pat on to my face gently and let it slightly air dry and start applying other skincare products in my routine.💖
upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Жирная/Чувствительная

I think we apply toners the same way 💖 I'm always super focused when applying toner because I don't want any product going to waste by falling onto the floor
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Сухая/Чувствительная

i usually apply all my toners with my hands. I used to do it with a cotton pad but honestly I'm too lazy now to use one. Sometimes I put watery hydrating toners in a spraying bottle and I use it like facial mist bc it would be so messy if I only use my hands
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Сухая/Чувствительная

Yes I'm so clumpsy and everything would be dropping everywhere hahaha I didnt have any cotton pads at home any more and then I had to do it with my hands and then I discovered that I really dont need one. And you're right they really absorb a lot of products
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Сухая

Yup, I follow the same technique like you did.
upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Жирная/Чувствительная

Happy to know I'm not the only one who does this 😊
upvote

comment

dewydweeb user profile picture

dewydweeb

Сухая

i sometimes use reusable cotton pads but fear they break me out more often so lately ive been using my hands again
upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Жирная/Чувствительная

I've never actually tried reusable cotton pads. I'm kind of conflicted about them because I don't want to reuse material on my skin 😕
upvote

comment

Catherinuska user profile picture

Catherinuska

Жирная/Чувствительная

I apply hydrating toners always on damp skin using hands. I gently pat it for it to absorb quicker and I used to apply exfoliating toners the same way as hydrating, but I might try the cotton pad version too🙏🏽
upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Жирная/Чувствительная

I also apply toner on damp skin! 🤗 I pat my skin too but sometimes I end up doing it for a long time...I get carried away 🤣
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!