picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Новости

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Жирная

dot1,871 Просмотров

Skincare Shelfie

Just starting a thread hoping that everyone will share their Skincare Shelfie. I'm so nosey and love to see what others are using.
carousel
upvote

comment

165 Комментариев

zanaaaa user profile picture

zanaaaa

Жирная

this is my shelfie 🙌🏻 pretty messy tbh 😂 I will put the skincare I use the most on the table while the other one in storage beside table 😁
upvote

comment

KNJxKTH user profile picture

KNJxKTH

Жирная/Чувствительная

I love your table setup and clock btw 💕
upvote

comment

HeyIamDito user profile picture

HeyIamDito

Жирная

im just using a gift box as the storage 😂 and also im not using much skincare, just products that my skin needed. the less the better hehe
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16

Жирная

I love your collection!!!
upvote

comment

KNJxKTH

Жирная/Чувствительная

Wow! That's a lot! It's been only 2 months since I started my skin care journey so my skin care products I think would only cover half of your bottom shelf row. Lol. I'm curious if you have tried all of them? And how do you keep track of all the products (like shelf life, when was product opened, expiration dates, etc)? :)
upvote

comment

KNJxKTH

Жирная/Чувствительная

@Anala I've been meaning to do that too :) I was actually initially planning to put on labels on the products using a label maker to mark the expiration date, date opened, etc. but it's a bit of a hard work and the stickers might just fade or fall off so I think that using a journal dedicated to that will be more practical and less time-consuming.
upvote

comment

xxygirl user profile picture

xxygirl

Жирная/Чувствительная

omg what a beautiful shelfie 😍
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16

Жирная

thankyou 😍🥰
upvote

comment

ash01 user profile picture

ash01

Жирная

looks amazing
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!