picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Розыгрыши

aimforhealthyskin user profile picture

aimforhealthyskin

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot211 Просмотров

🎉 Giveaway Announcement? 🎉

A lot of giveaways are almost coming to an end! Get applying if you haven’t already - tomorrow is the deadline! Quick question - How long does picky normally take to announce the winners? I should probably know this, but I’ve never actually paid enough attention to work it out! Good luck everyone anyway 🤞🏻🥰
upvote

comment

8 Комментариев

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Сухая

I normally don't recommend ppl applying when it's already the due date in Korea!!! It might get you disqualified and you don't know the reason cuz they work with their time, not Eastern time! I'm based in the USA when it's 9 pm/10 pm I start seeing people posting about the win in the giveaway and I only receive the confirmation on the next day(So I can't tell the right time but I've noticed this)
upvote

comment

novtwenique user profile picture

novtwenique

Сухая

yeay good luck everyone! ❤️
upvote

comment

ambreenk user profile picture

ambreenk

Жирная

i'm entering as fast as I can. good luck everyone. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
upvote

comment

glowingpotato user profile picture

glowingpotato

Жирная

Good luck everyone 🥳
upvote

comment

yukitaskincare user profile picture

yukitaskincare

Жирная

Goodluck everyone! I don't know exactly but I noticed before that some of giveaways announce around 12.00 pm to 17.00 pm (in indonesian time, mostly 14.00pm). Correct me if i'm wrong🙇
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!