picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Мнение

Bluefrog1 user profile picture

Bluefrog1

Жирная

dot150 Просмотров

Toner application

Hey everyone ☺️ Recently I posted a review on Instagram about the toner and said that I usually apply it with my hands instead of cotton pads. Got a lot of comments saying they never heard about this method. So I wanted to know is it really that rare to do it? Let me hear your opinion on this 🤔 I only use cotton pads for exfoliating toners or to make mini masks. The hand method helped me save a lot of product and make less waste. Thank you and have a nice day 💕💕💕
upvote

comment

11 Комментариев

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Жирная

what ?! I’ve been applying toner with my hands my whole life unless I Wanted to use it as a mini mask pack lol 😂😂 I can’t agree more that using hands helps save so much toner 🤣
upvote

comment

Cheersskin user profile picture

Cheersskin

Жирная

Yess same here😂
upvote

comment

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Жирная/Чувствительная

Like you, I only use cotton pads for exfoliating toner. Other toners, I use my hands :)
upvote

comment

JelenaaJekkii user profile picture

JelenaaJekkii

Жирная/Чувствительная

I always use my hands. Saves product and is overall better for the environment 💕
upvote

comment

Bluefrog1 user profile picture

Bluefrog1

Жирная

Exactly 💕
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!