picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Эксперт

drcrystallee user profile picture

drcrystallee

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot864 Просмотров

Sunscreen instead of Moisturiser

Everyone can benefit from moisturising – even those with oily skin! 🙌🏻 Typically, most moisturisers contain hydrating ingredients (i.e. humectants) that draw water into the skin and more occlusive ingredients to help seal the hydration in. The different ratio of these ingredients forms different type of texture/formulation. So, if you have oily skin, opt for gel or gel-cream texture; if you have dry skin, opt for thicker cream or balm texture If the sunscreen you’re using contain both humectant and occlusives, you can definitely use your sunscreen in place of your moisturisers! It is also totally acceptable to layer your sunscreen on top of your moisturiser too. Just do whatever that makes your skin happy 😌 lPRl I have found the @isntree Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel to be the perfect moisturiser substitute, containing all ingredients that makes it a good moisturiser (i.e humectants, emollient and occlusives). It is a broad-spectrum chemical sunscreen that is packed with 8 types of hyaluronic acid, ceramides and glycerin. Aside from that, it is also packed with soothing ingredients such as Niacinamide and Centella Asciatica. This sun gel is super hydrating that it’s better for me to skip my usual moisturiser. It glides on beautifully, leaving no white cast! Thank you @go.picky @pickyrewards for sending over this gem, it's definitely a crowd favourite for many reasons! 🌸 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr.crystallee
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

80 Комментариев

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Жирная/Чувствительная

Thank you for the review & explanation, dr. Crystal Lee! I love how you describe "smells like sunscreen" 😁 I personally sometimes skip my moisturizer if the sunscreen I use is moisturizing enough for my skin.
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Жирная

oooo I must really try this one one day 😍😍😍
upvote

comment

vinci user profile picture

vinci

Жирная

this is in my gel sunscreens to try!
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Жирная

thanks for sharing xx
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!