picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Другое

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot130 Просмотров

Picky appreciation post 🙌🏼🧡🤩

Up until I started using Picky I always had a terrible skincare routine full of products unsuitable for my skin type (in hindsight!) but I always kept everything I’d buy or be gifted and try to use it up. I always thought ‘it must do Something good..’ or ‘it was so expensive so it must have some sort of benefit’. This could not be further from the truth!! I can’t believe how long and how much money I wasted on inferior skin products just because of a fancy brand or so as not to waste things. Since I started using the Picky app I’ve learnt SO much about my skin journey and what’s right for me, what’s not right, all through the advice the Picky community so generously give and all the product/brand recommendations. Really pleased Picky came out with the app and that it has such great people on it who are all so enthusiastic about quality skin health & wellness 😍🙏🏼🎉 🧡
upvote

comment

0 Комментировать

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!