picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Розыгрыши

Renterese user profile picture

Renterese

Жирная

dot118 Просмотров

giveaway deliveries

I'm still waiting to receive my Benton and Rovectin deliveries, and both reviews are due early September. I'm worried I won't have enough time to test these products to give a thorough enough review. Or worse, that I might not even get the products before the review due date. Has anyone else had this problem? Should I contact picky and let them know I haven't received the products yet? I'm not really sure what to do.
upvote

comment

6 Комментариев

Renautarii user profile picture

Renautarii

Жирная

yess me too, rovectin and benton it’s not already shipped🥲
upvote

comment

Sleepymoggy user profile picture

Sleepymoggy

Сухая

yeah i think it’s better if you contact picky and tell them about it 🤔
upvote

comment

Bonitaa user profile picture

Bonitaa

Жирная

You definitely should contact Picky! hope you get them soon! 🤞🏼
upvote

comment

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Жирная/Чувствительная

I have had products arriving two days before deadline. You can inform Picky and make a first impression first then update later. If it arrived much later, on the form say you haven’t received yet. But best to contact picky and see what they advise you to do.
upvote

comment

SiAnastasia user profile picture

SiAnastasia

Жирная/Чувствительная

You can contact Picky Team and describe your situation. Also you can make first impression post and later upload detailed review
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!