picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

M

Mathildeee

Жирная

dot59 Просмотров

I have acne because of vitamine C

I add Vitamin C serum in the morning but it give me acne :( Did you know the reason ? It’s because of the ingredient or the way I put it or because I should add it 1 per week and more when my skin is used to ? Or what ? Thank you for your help !!
upvote

comment

4 Комментариев

M

Mathildeee

Жирная

The brand is Natura Siberica It’s ascrobyl phosphate (in french) But I don’t know how much ... I thought it was purging but now it’s gonna do 2 months and don’t go better ... But thank you for your answer and recommandation !
upvote

comment

ciszkaay user profile picture

ciszkaay

Сухая/Чувствительная

Hello, first please stop using that product, second have you ever tried using another vitamin C product from another brand? If yes and it didnt give you acne it means this brand that you use know is not suitable for you. But if you ever tried another and it also dont work high possibility that your skin doesnt tolerate or sensitive to vitamin C. And dont mix it with retinol or B3, give some spare time if you use them.
upvote

comment

M

Mathildeee

Жирная

I don’t try another one ! But if another vitamin C doesn’t suit for my skin, I can’t apply any vitamin C ?
upvote

comment

LalaReviews user profile picture

LalaReviews

Жирная/Чувствительная

Have you tried using a different Vit C product? It might be the formulation or an inactive ingredient your skin isn't liking. If this has been going on for more than a week or two I wouldn't use that product anymore. It's also possible your skin doesn't like Vit C at all. If that's the case I'd use a product with some other antioxidant in it, or use an AHA or something with azelaic acid if you were using it for brightening.
upvote

comment

LalaReviews user profile picture

LalaReviews

Жирная/Чувствительная

I'm using this one right now because it has Astaxanthin in it, which is another antioxidant. I really like it so far. If you want to give Vitamin C another try, I'd try to find one either formulated for sensitive skin or with the least amount of ingredients you can find so it's less likely to have something in it that makes your skin angry.
Icelandic Youth Serum

Skyn Iceland
Icelandic Youth Serum

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

Betweendots user profile picture

Betweendots

Жирная/Чувствительная

What Vitamin C do you use? In general, majority of Vitamin C versions like classic ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, etc should be used in concentration below 10% for acne-prone and sensitive skin. I would recommend going for 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid. Also, Vit C is an active ingredient so purging can happen but it shouldn't with lower amounts.
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!