picky logo
picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Кожа

seeskincareblog user profile picture

seeskincareblog

Жирная

dot44 Просмотров

can anyone suggest me a good scurb for blackheads??

I got some few on my nose area, and it seems to be growing more so please help me!!!
upvote

comment

4 Комментариев

Gray17 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Gray17

Жирная

do use an exfoliator instead of scrubs!!! you'll save your skin in the future! try searching for bha toners, serums😁
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Сухая

I don't recommend you to use a scrub cuz it's not helping at all. use the chemical exfoliator such as AHA and BHA to rid the whiteheads or blackheads. But if you want quicker results you can use double cleansing method. it works really good on removing my Whitehead. this is my current cleansing oil
Deep Cleansing Oil

DHC
Deep Cleansing Oil

star rating

(127)

favorite

upvote

comment

fenni user profile picture

fenni

Жирная

It is better to use chemical exfoliator like AHA BHA.. use it once a week in the beginning.. it really helps a lot compare to scrubs.. I used to scrubs but since I know this method, never use it again.haha..
Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Сухая

Scrub feel nice and they do feel like they remove the superficial layer of the skin but unless the scrubs contains salicylic acid, it won’t do much. That is why the skincare community reccomends you to use a BHA exfolliants. These are just some examples to try

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!