picky logo
ะŸั€ะพะดัƒะบั‚ั‹curationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

ะ‘ั€ะตะฝะด

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

ะกัƒั…ะฐั

dot384 ะŸั€ะพัะผะพั‚ั€ะพะฒ

All-You-Need-To-Know: The Potions

One of the most underrated Korean skincare brands that I have been raving about since I started my journey is now collaborating with Picky! ๐Ÿคฉ Am I happy for them? Yes!! ๐Ÿคฉ But feeling a little bit nostalgic that people are now going to know about my little skincare secret ๐Ÿฅบ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€, also known as ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿ’ซ โค๏ธ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ, ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ Sleek white matte box with beautiful silver accents. Straightforward ingredients that target your specific skin concerns. โค๏ธ ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜ Wonder why they are called 'The Potions'? That's because all their products can be mixed together and applied together to form your own personal skin recipe - to cater personally to your skin. โค๏ธ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ From Tea Tree, Calamine, Centella, Vitamin B12, to many more well known ingredients in the skincare world, The Potions brings them all to you in singular ampoules that you can mix. โค๏ธ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป Choose between their Cica Mixer and Aqua Gel Cream Moisturizer to maximize your skincare experience! My hands are shaking as I'm typing, that's how much I love this brand. Even though I'm a very small personality, but I'm just so happy that everyone can get the chance to try them now ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Let's welcome The Potions to our Picky community! Good luck to everyone who's joining the giveaway, and come join #ThePotionsSkincareCult! If you have any questions about the brand, feel free to let me know! I'll try to answer them! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ *Products below have been gifted to me by The Potions Malaysia in exchange for my honest review.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin B12 Ampoule

The Potions
Vitamin B12 Ampoule

star rating

(31)

favorite

Cica Complex Cream Mixer

The Potions
Cica Complex Cream Mixer

star rating

(25)

favorite

Calamine Ampoule

The Potions
Calamine Ampoule

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

44 ะšะพะผะผะตะฝั‚ะฐั€ะธะตะฒ

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

ะ–ะธั€ะฝะฐั

ooo thanks for sharing ur opinion !! btw u look gorgeous ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ
upvote

comment

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

ะกัƒั…ะฐั

Omg thank you so much ๐Ÿฅบโœจ
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

ะกัƒั…ะฐั/ะงัƒะฒัั‚ะฒะธั‚ะตะปัŒะฝะฐั

It's mt first time hearing of this brand. Thank you for sharing with us about it โฃ๏ธ It's kinda cool that their products can be mixed & applied together to customize my own personal skin recipe!
upvote

comment

ะžะณั€ะฐะฝะธั‡ะตะฝะฝั‹ะต ะŸะพ ะ’ั€ะตะผะตะฝะธ ะกะพะฑั‹ั‚ะธั

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

ะ—ั€ะธั‚ะตะปะธ

ะ’ัะต

ะšั€ะฐะนะฝะธะน ะกั€ะพะบ

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

ะŸั€ะธัˆะปะพ ะฒั€ะตะผั ัั‚ะฐั‚ัŒ Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!