picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

Einstein user profile picture

Einstein

Жирная

dot311 Просмотров

sheet mask 101

hey beauties, I just learned from internet that you shouldn’t wash off your sheet mask after applying it. I always wash it off because of the sticky texture and my face doesn’t seems like absorbing it. So, what do you do after applying sheet mask to improve the absorption? Can anyone please help me?
upvote

comment

17 Комментариев

KayeCyyy user profile picture

KayeCyyy

Сухая/Чувствительная

I pat it gently using my clean fingers/palm. 😊
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Сухая/Чувствительная

pat pat my face to help absorbed more,usually i try many brands sheetmask to see which one absorbs well and which one give me oily and sticky feels,im impressed because some sheetmask does absorbs very well but hydrated at the same time,but some times im too lazy to tap tap my face and just go right away to sleep hehe
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Жирная

i used to do that too its okay everyone learn from mistake. you need to pat the essence until it absorbed into skin. it might take some time waiting but i do love sheet mask 🥰
upvote

comment

ellajimolala user profile picture

ellajimolala

Жирная/Чувствительная

pat pat pat your face until it absorbed the essence, I sometimes gently rub it too
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!