picky logo
ะŸั€ะพะดัƒะบั‚ั‹curationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

ะ‘ั€ะตะฝะด

Vegetableskin user profile picture

Vegetableskin

ะกัƒั…ะฐั/ะงัƒะฒัั‚ะฒะธั‚ะตะปัŒะฝะฐั

dot165 ะŸั€ะพัะผะพั‚ั€ะพะฒ

Awesomeness In A Jar

๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™…๐˜ผ๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™’๐™€๐™Ž๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ // ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™„๐™‰ 10 ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™๐™€๐™Ž ๐™๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜พ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ Contains niacinamide to keep skin tone brighter. Smooth and light texture cream balances the skin tone evenly. ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž- The packaging of the products is really cute and comes with a small diffuser ๐Ÿ˜ I use this less than 10minutes to finish my base makeup step itโ€™s really convenient and super fast.The texture is lightweight and moist so I usually use this as a base before i apply my foundation and its like glowing and super moisture ๐ŸฅฐI love this tone up cream which gives me natural glowing skin. Sometimes if Iโ€™m lazy to apply foundation i will just use this๐Ÿ’œ ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ? Pump a small amount of cream and tap it on your face until its even and thats all!! Insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUepYqGJyOj/?utm_medium=copy_link
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

24 ะšะพะผะผะตะฝั‚ะฐั€ะธะตะฒ

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

ะ–ะธั€ะฝะฐั

i m loving This one too !! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ
upvote

comment

ะžะณั€ะฐะฝะธั‡ะตะฝะฝั‹ะต ะŸะพ ะ’ั€ะตะผะตะฝะธ ะกะพะฑั‹ั‚ะธั

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

ะ—ั€ะธั‚ะตะปะธ

ะ’ัะต

ะšั€ะฐะนะฝะธะน ะกั€ะพะบ

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

ะŸั€ะธัˆะปะพ ะฒั€ะตะผั ัั‚ะฐั‚ัŒ Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!