picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Бренд

beautyybeau user profile picture

beautyybeau

Жирная

dot77 Просмотров

Serum game strong!

Hi, welcome to my discussion. I have something on my mind. Lately, I've often asked myself, why are there so many skincare brands, especially local brands, that produce serum products? I see many brands that explore serums with various functions, but rarely see other products like this. moisturizer, face wash etc. what do you think about this?🤔
upvote

comment

3 Комментариев

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Жирная

it's because serums are treatment and it's more interesting for a brand to invest money into research and development for this type of product than in a cleanser or a moisturizer whom formulas and uses won't allow the actives to work at their best anyway.
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Сухая/Чувствительная

Well because fash washes have their own main function like cleansing your face or moisturizer to moisturize your skin. But serum is just a general term. However nowadays there are a lot of cleansers and moisturizers that have more than one function like cleansers with SA.
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Жирная/Чувствительная

I think serums is the key the of product skincare, because hight formula so can change or repair skin condition users.
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!