picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

K

Kzi

Сухая

dot302 Просмотров

New to Vit E

Hi Picky Friends! 👋🏻 I won the COMMONLABS giveaway and it will be my first time to incorporate Vit E in my routine. I have a few questions and I hope you can share your insights and experiences. 1. What are the ingredients that do not go well with Vitamin E? 2. How often do you use it in a day? 3. Do you apply it in AM or PM? Thank you guys! ❤️
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

upvote

comment

41 Комментариев

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Жирная

1. Vitamin E pairs well with all skincare ingredients. I haven't heard of any restriction or complication with other ingredients. It's a powerful antioxidant and also helps with scar healing 💖 2. You can use it once or twice a day. It really depends on your skin reaction. 3. Based on the ingredient list, there are no photosensitive ingredients so I believe it can be used both in the AM and PM with no issues ☺
upvote

comment

K

Kzi

Сухая

Wow. Thank you so much for sharing this. ❤️
upvote

comment

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Жирная/Чувствительная

woohoo 🎉 congrats! I won this too and have never used a vitamin E product so excited to try it out and see what like 😃 following for shared experience
upvote

comment

PickyEv user profile picture

PickyEv

Жирная

Congratulations!! 🎉 I look forward to your (and the other 2999) review! 😃
upvote

comment

AlooeHa user profile picture

AlooeHa

Жирная

Yay !! Congrats !! I got it too.. • Vit E goes well with all skin care as long as I know • Boost the effect if you combine with Vit C • it could be use in AM and PM
upvote

comment

K

Kzi

Сухая

Wow! Thank you. Will look into Vit C products once my skin accepts the effect of Vit E 😊
upvote

comment

Btrskin user profile picture

Btrskin

Жирная/Чувствительная

Congratulations! 😊
upvote

comment

K

Kzi

Сухая

Thank you so much 😊
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Жирная/Чувствительная

Exciting - congrats! 🎉 Vitamin E is a skin soothing ingredient, so should be good to use whenever 💕
upvote

comment

K

Kzi

Сухая

I see. Currently I'm using the SKIN 1004 centella ampoule for soothing.
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream event

Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!