picky logo
picky logo
ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹curationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Π£Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ Π·Π° ΠΊΠΎΠΆΠ΅ΠΉ

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Бухая

dot299 ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠ²

π‚πŽπŒπŒπŽππ‹π€ππ’ π•π’π­πšπ¦π’π§ 𝐂 𝐁𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠 π†πžπ₯ π‚π«πžπšπ¦πŸ§‘

π‚πŽπŒπŒπŽππ‹π€ππ’ π•π’π­πšπ¦π’π§ 𝐂 𝐁𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠 π†πžπ₯ π‚π«πžπšπ¦πŸ§‘ 🍊π‘ͺπ’π’‚π’Šπ’Ž Ingredients contain pure Vitamin C & mandarin orange peel extract to deliver intense treatment of texture for brighter and vitalized skin.Pure Vitamin C and 30% Sea Buckthorn Water can helps to enhance skin luminosity. 🀩The cream texture is light and moist gel type that forms a moisture layer to prevent evaporation of water, protect the skin, and retain hydration!! PHA and Mandarin Clear which helps to intense treatment of texture for bright skin😍 πŸŠπ‘¬π’™π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’† First I really love the sweet tiny orange scents🧑It's really smell sweet and natural but it's fragrance-free so don't worry!! This Vitamin C Gel Cream is so suitable for my combo skin and it helps to restore my skin texture and replenishes escaped moisture to create vigorous skin✨The texture is so lightweight and like melt on my skin when I apply itπŸ₯°After using around two weeks and I found my skin become brighter after using this VC gel cream !! I recommend this to combination skin peeps like me it really helps my skin provides ample moisture❣️ πŸŠπ‘Ήπ’‚π’•π’† ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨ πŸŠπ‘²π’†π’š π‘·π’π’Šπ’π’•π’” πŸ”‘Pure Vitamin C πŸ”‘Brightening Gel Cream πŸ”‘Light texture πŸ”‘Non-sticky πŸ”‘Great for dull skin Check Out My Instagram For More Instagram: Jdairyskin https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

24 ΠšΠΎΠΌΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€ΠΈΠ΅Π²

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Жирная/Π§ΡƒΠ²ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Π°Ρ

Good review! Because it's suitable for combination skin, I think I will get this product if there any chance.
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Бухая

Yes worth to try this✨
upvote

comment

JoanneKylie user profile picture

JoanneKylie

Жирная

Ohhh, I love vitamin c!! β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ great review, Imma give this product a try! thank you
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Бухая

Yes Vitamin C🀩Thank You For Reading Too!!
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Жирная

nice review, thank you!
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Бухая

Thank You☺️
upvote

comment

ΠžΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ По Π’Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ Бобытия

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Π—Ρ€ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ

ВсС

ΠšΡ€Π°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠΉ Π‘Ρ€ΠΎΠΊ

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡˆΠ»ΠΎ врСмя ΡΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!