picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ингредиенты

gngsam user profile picture

gngsam

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot207 Просмотров

propolis vs vitamin C

hi picky fam! i was just learning about propolis benefits and i was wondering: is it better than vitamin C, is it an alternative and can i combine them? internet didn’t provide me the answers so im just gonna ask yall!❤️ have a great day
upvote

comment

6 Комментариев

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Жирная

They both have different functions. Vitamin C is great for brightening, acts as an antioxidant and have anti-aging effects while propolis which came from honey, have antimicrobial properties and is great for hydrating and soothing. Yes you can combine them if needed, either in one routine or in separate routines. It all depends on your skin needs and reaction 🤍
upvote

comment

Megz user profile picture

Megz

Жирная

they are 2 totally different products like the other poster mentioned. vitamin c is recommended to use in the morning. Propolis you can use any time. and yes you can combine them
upvote

comment

K

kumlerc

Жирная

great topic. following
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!